2.9 ISO required , honoraium paid

need the ISO for 2.9 freepbx

can only find 2.10 online

will pay fee for requested assistance

I believe any “distro” installs prior to 2.10 would have been net installs, the “full iso” method came out initially with 2.10. I suspect that the back end infrastructure would probably no longer be in place to support one of the net install scripts from back then if you could find it. This was about a year before I joined the project so maybe others could provide more information.

If you have an old 2.9 system laying around, my recommendation would be to utilize the FreePBX conversion tool to move it to a newer supported platform: https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Elastix+and+PBXinaFlash+to+FreePBX+Distro+Conversion+Tool

thank you for your reply, and I think you are right, I forgot about that

there is an upgrade module on 2.9 ----> 2.10 do you think I can safely do this ?

The upgrade may work, no way of knowing without trying. But it won’t do you much good, the end result is you are still on a system that is 4 versions behind current. I suggest your only realistic way forward is to use the conversion tool linked above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.