2.210.62 to 3.211.63-7 upgrade

Not sure if this is intended but the upgrade process installs all schmoozecom commercial modules. Since most are not licensed on my system clicking on the menu option brings up a sales page. Maybe they should not be installed by default during the upgrade process (if possible)?

Uninstalling the modules results in a fatal php error and stops the other modules from uninstalling but it’s possible to continue one by one afterwards.
FATAL ERROR
DELETE FROM parkplus WHERE defaultlot != ‘yes’ [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.parkplus’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
DELETE FROM parkplus WHERE defaultlot != 'yes’
Trace Back
/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:11 die_freepbx()
[0]: DELETE FROM parkplus WHERE defaultlot != ‘yes’ [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.parkplus’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
DELETE FROM parkplus WHERE defaultlot != ‘yes’

/var/www/html/admin/modules/parkpro/uninstall.php:10 sql()
[0]: DELETE FROM parkplus WHERE defaultlot != ‘yes’

I also get a symlink error after the upgrade.
retrieve_conf failed to sym link:
/etc/asterisk/rtp.conf from core/etc (Already exists, not a link)

Other than that I see no issues.

On startup (amportal start/restart) I now get a
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function pp_startup() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/bin/pagepro-startup.php on line 10
installing and uninstalling pagepro does not resolve the issue.

When going to 2.11 we have to do a install all of modules so if you have the commercial repo enabled it will install them all but looks like page pro has a uninstall bug. I have opened a ticket on this to have someone look at it. Just disable the module for now.

So if the commercial repo is not enabled the commercial modules don’t install during the upgrade? Excellent.

Unfortunately disabling or uninstalling page pro does not remove the error on start PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function pp_startup() in /var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/bin/pagepro-startup.php on line 10

Yes that is correct. When the scripts upgrade you from 2.10 to 2.11 they install all published modules for 2.11 for any repos that you have enabled in module admin so commercial modules only get installed if you have that repo enabled.

As far as your issue I have assigned the bug to a developer. What you could do is just remove the whole pagepro directory for now.

rm -r /var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro which will solve your error for now.

That works. Thanks.
I did another upgrade and it worked well except for the issues mentioned below. They may or may not be important so I am listing them here as I seem to be one of the first who did the upgrade.

1. During the upgrade process I noticed error
    chmod: cannot operate on dangling symlink `/var/lib/asterisk/bin/fax-process.pl’

2. After the upgrade is completed and the system rebooted and reloaded I get a weird message everytime Asterisk is started about
    Removing any dangling symlinks
    Dangling symlinks removed

3. After the upgrade the FreePBX system status message shows:
    3.1. 1 BAD DESTINATION, DEST STATUS: EMPTY, Parking Lot: Default Lot ()
    3.2. 45 new modules available
    3.3. retrieve_conf failed to sym link:
    /etc/asterisk/rtp.conf from core/etc (Already exists, not a link)
    (delete /etc/asterisk/rtp.conf and create a sym link)

FYI: after this upgrade, I had also the following error:
retrieve_conf failed to sym link:
/etc/asterisk/logger.conf from logfiles/etc (Already exists, linked to something else)