2.11 Upgrade - Is there a guide?

Just installed the 2.10 distro and it’s telling me there is a 2.11 upgrade tool.
Some other posts talked about Asterisk upgrades needed and modules missing. I got scared off.
Is the 2.11 upgrade something I should be doing now, or are there other factors to consider?
Is there a document somewhere that discusses this? Risks? Changes? Potential problems?

Thank you!

Both of the current stable releases of the Distro install 2.11, my first question would be why you are utilizing an older installation ISO? Why not just start with a newer version? http://schmoozecom.com/distro-download.php

Thank you, Preston.
The ISO Version I used was downloaded middle of last week.
Should I backup, create a new iso and install, restore? Will it be that easy?
Or does it make more sense to upgrade?

I’m looking in the footer to determine the version. I wonder if it is possible that I have a higher version that I think.
Where can I see which version I have?
And what will happen if I enable the 2.11 upgrade too in modules. Is there any risk?

Above you say you installed 1.813.210.58-1 This is an End of Life version of the Distro… you would have had to go into the archives to download it. You can download the latest versions from here: http://schmoozecom.com/distro-download.php

I guess I’m not clear what version I’m On. Originally, the version that was installed by Voicepulse, it said as above. I put it in my signature.

Now, on the version I installed locally it says:

PBX Firmware: 4.211.64-5
PBX Service Pack: 1.0.0.0

Is this the correct Version Information?
In the footer of each page it says

“FreePBX is a registered trademark of
Schmooze Com., Inc.
FreePBX 2.10.1.9 is licensed under the GPL
Copyright© 2013”

Under Module Admin it says:

2.11 Upgrade Tool Not Installed (Available online: 2.10.0.1)
FreePBX FOP Framework 2.10.0.2 FreePBX Disabled; Online upgrade available (2.10.0.3)
Custom Contexts Not Installed (Available online: 2.10.0.1)
DAHDi Config Schmoozecom Not Installed (Available online: 2.10.24)
SIPSTATION 2.10.0.2 Schmoozecom.com Disabled; Online upgrade available (2.10.0.6)
mISDN Thomas Liske Not Installed (Available online: 2.10.0.1)