15 to 16 upgrade issue

right after the start of php upgrade, i colld not connect to fbx web page.

log:

/var/log/pbx/freepbx16-upgrade.log

Setting base permissions...Done in 3 seconds
Setting specific permissions...

Finished setting permissions
Thu Dec 30 20:08:20 EST 2021 Taking the backup of astDB
Thu Dec 30 20:08:20 EST 2021 Taking the backup of /etc/asterisk 
Thu Dec 30 20:08:20 EST 2021 This appears to be a Sangoma Distro system as it has a Distro Version of 12.7.8-2107-3.sng7
Thu Dec 30 20:08:21 EST 2021 Deactivating the system with deploymentID 96978968
Removing all license files for deployment 96978968...Success!
Restarting httpd...

perhaps upgrade is running as this just displayed at cli

Broadcast message from root@freepbx-64 (Thu Dec 30 20:14:44 2021):

Firewall service now starting.

okay http back up
error on screen

Exception (404)
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman

phone calls not working

restarted sys

phone calls not working.

will restore snapshot and try nextime on a cloned system

Diff you try this?

yes i did

i had quickly put that post up as issues were happening as i had just 30 minutes to upgrade and have system back up.

in addition when i connected to freepbx after the upgrade there was a red message with something like these words: ’ can not connect to asterisk ’

In addition i just noticed this from an email

Subject: Cron <asterisk@freepbx-64> [ -e /usr/sbin/fwconsole ] && sleep $((RANDOM%30)) && /usr/sbin/fwconsole job --run            
   --quiet 2>&1 > /dev/null                                                                                                       

/usr/bin/env: php: No such file or directory

on the next upgrade attempt, I want to do so from cli .

I will look for documentation on the fw* commands to use.

in the mean time if anyone knows where to find the commands please post a link. thank you.

I will follow this next: Things to be aware of for a successful FreePBX 15 to 16 upgrade

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.