1.8.2.0-2 Cannot Access /recordings Sub-links

Recently upgraded my box to 1.8.2.0-2 of the FreePBX Distro. Was reported to me that users are unable to access sub-links off from the /recordings interface.

Users are brought directly back to the log-in prompt after clicking any of the links on the upper-left side of the page after successfully logging in.

Thoughts?

I see the same problem. I see the main inbox, but when I click on “Old” link on the lower left side it jumps back to the login screen.

The group ownership of the php session directory gets modified by the upgrade.

I fixed this with

Was meaning to look into the upgrade script but got distracted by something.

Ok Just had a look and line 72 of upgrade-1.8.2.0-2.sh has the wrong path for amportal.

should be

Might just pay to run /usr/local/sbin/amportal chown as root to fix up any other stray permissions.

the ‘amportal chown’ command doesn’t fix it (testing the web portal). I verified it didn’t change permissions on the directory as shown below.

[root@pbx ~]# /usr/local/sbin/amportal chown

Fetching FreePBX settings…

SETTING FILE PERMISSIONS
Permissions OK
[root@pbx ~]# ls -adl /var/lib/php/session
drwxrwx— 2 root apache 4096 Aug 9 21:49 /var/lib/php/session

But the direct chown command on the directory does correct the problem.

Sorry guys I have been traveling and did not have time tell now between flights to publish an upgraded update script that fixes the php issue. Anyone upgrading now should have the fix. If you already upgraded just issues a
chown -R asterisk:asterisk /var/lib/php/session/

I had a spare line on line 227 for this command but somehow missed adding it before I published the script. Upgrade scripts are usually rested very thoroughly but somehow this slipped past us in our haste to get the patch out before I left.

Seems in FreePBX everytime Philippe or I jump on a plane for a long flight and publish something we break it. Once again sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.