User Control Panel (UCP) login problem

Hello everyone!

I was installing FreePBX on CentOS 6 x64 with Asterisk 11 using this manual wiki.freepbx.org/display/FOP/Installing+FreePBX+13+on+CentOS+6#InstallingFreePBX13onCentOS6-InstallCentOS6. I had problems with FreePBX GUI when was trying to apply configuration. With help of Google I figured out that Asterisk was executing under root. I fixed that.

And the now I have another problem when trying to login to UCP. When I enter credentials, I will get “fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given” message for /­var/­www/­html/­admin/­libraries/­php-asmanager.php line 467. There are no error messages being outputted to /var/log/httpd/error_log. The screenshot of error message I get can be found here:

I will appreciate any help.

Thanks a lot!

You are using an Asterisk version that is crashing on your system. Probably 13.11.1

Hello Andrew,

Actually no. I’m using Asterisk 11.23.0. I didn’t noticed any problems with Asterisk itself so far.

Thank you!

This is still Asterisk crashing. You can connect to asterisk with “asterisk -rvvv” then login to UCP and you will see it dies.

1 Like

Andrew,

You are right. Sould I reinstall Asterisk? I can see that FreePBX distro is using Asterisk 11.22.0. Do you know if there is another fix or what causes Asterisk to crash?

Thank you!

I was playing with the RC of Asterisk 14 in the 10.13 distro last night and it did the same thing - reverting to 11 made the problem go away.

Also, in the distro the current Asterisk 11 is 11.23.1 - since you are manually installing, you should update to at least this version - 11.22 had a nasty bug with Queues causing segfaults.

2 Likes

Hello Greg,

Thank you for hint. I will be performing Asterisk update on weekend. Will reply after some progress.

Thanks again!

Hello!

When I updated Asterisk to v11.23.1 the problem remained. When I downgraded Asterisk to 11.22.0 everything started to work as expected.

Thanks a lot!