New FreePBX VM V12 From Official Distro - Retrieve_conf error 1

Just spun on a new VM of FreePBX v12 and I cannot Apply Config no matter what I do. This VM is from the official distro and I have tried running yum and module updates to no avail. This is the second one I have done but the first had a static IP where as this one is DHCP.

Error is below. Thank You!

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

exit: 1
found language dir en_UK for broadcast, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir en_UK for pagingpro, not installed on system, skipping
[FATAL] SELECT * FROM cidlookup [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.cidlookup’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT * FROM cidlookup

Trace Back:

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/sql.functions.php:25 die_freepbx()
[0]: SELECT * FROM cidlookup [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.cidlookup’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT * FROM cidlookup

/var/www/html/admin/modules/cidlookup/functions.inc.php:305 sql()
[0]: SELECT * FROM cidlookup
[1]: getAll
[2]: 2

/var/www/html/admin/modules/cidlookup/functions.inc.php:138 cidlookup_list()
[0]: 1

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php:79 cidlookup_get_config()
[0]: asterisk

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:727 DialplanHooks->processHooks()
[0]: asterisk
[1]:

Remove the cidlookup module. You dont have it installed correctly.

I will give that a shot but I did not install it. This is a plain jane install straight from the official distro with no changes made to it minus the updates I spoke of.

Just to confirm that did indeed work. Thank You

I do want to point out that I tried another install from the same Distro and I get those same results at the moment I log into the system there is that same error. Not sure if that is a bug in the distro or not.

Looks like a bug with the distro. Same results for me on brand new install. Happy to see there was a solution to it though as it could have taken me ages to work out otherwise.

Hello. Just finished installing the latest official FreePBX distro 6.12.65 and I’m having this same issue. This is a VM under VMware 5.5
If I try to go to ‘module administration’ I cannot remove, disable or uninstall the Caller ID Module as suggested here. I click on the button but nothing happens, and of course if I click Apply then I get this same error again.

Has anyone figured out how else to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

exit: 1
found language dir en_UK for broadcast, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir fr for directory, not installed on system, skipping
found language dir en_UK for pagingpro, not installed on system, skipping
[FATAL] SELECT * FROM cidlookup [nativecode=1146 ** Table ‘asterisk.cidlookup’ doesn’t exist]SQL -
SELECT * FROM cidlookup

You have to click uninstall then click process. It’s a two step operation