Issues with FreePBX 12 Upgraded System - pjsip registration and new extensions showing

Updated a server to freepbx version 6.12.65-24. System has 3 digit extensions 110-140. now under hints, extensions 99110-99140 also show, but I never created them. They also don’t show in the extensions module for me to delete them. Also, we have now swithced this system to pjsip on port 5061, and after a reboot, we are now getting this error in asterisk (13.1) debug: ERROR[17481]: res_pjsip/pjsip_options.c:315 qualify_contact: Unable to apply outbound proxy on request to qualify contact sip:[email protected]:5061.

Also in peers, registration status shows as unknown. The devices state that they are registered, and work for calls, however the system states that registration status is unknown. Please help!

I noticed the exact same issue after upgrading to version 6.12.65-24. The additionnal extensions with prefix 99XXX comes from the WebRTC module. They are hidden from extensions module so they only way I have found is to disable access to WebRTC for all users.

But the biggest issue you describe comes from the error with res_pjsip. Suddenly, we got a lot of error ERROR: res_pjsip/pjsip_options.c:315 qualify_contact: Unable to apply outbound proxy on request to qualify contact sip:[email protected]:5060. After looking everywhere I found the culprit. The AstDB contains invalid entries for somes extensions:
/registrar/contact/197;@sip:[email protected]:5060: {“outbound_proxy”:“asterisk”,“uri”:“sip:[email protected]:5060”,“user_agent”:“PolycomSoundPointIP-SPIP_550-UA/3.3.5.0247”,“expiration_time”:“1424460266”,“qualify_frequency”:“60”,“path”:""}

The only way I have found is to reboot phones to force unregister and register again.I have already posted the details I have found on Asterisk forum (Asterisk 13.2 upgrade and PJSIP qualify error thread #206611) since I believe is more an Asterisk issue. I did not get answer about that.

have you discovered what happen and the resolution? Or somebody knows something about that?

After a few days of Shutdown, vm backup, and restart, these errors resolved themselves, so I am perplexed to say the least!

I did exactly as you. Restart server, restart amportal and some phones and the problem did not came back since that. But I don’t like to believe I had fix it since I really don’t know what happened! I keep an eye on it.