Help in solving this symlink thing

After a system update from 6.12.65-29 to 6.12.65-30 I have this warning in the dashboard :

retrieve_conf failed to sym link:
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/restore.php from backup/bin (Already exists, not a link)
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/one_touch_record.php from callrecording/bin (Already exists, not a link)
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/fax2mail.php from fax/bin (Already exists, not a link)
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/check_portal.php from sysadmin/bin (Already exists, not a link)
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/register_new from sysadmin/bin (Already exists, not a link)
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/update from sysadmin/bin (Already exists, not a link)
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/activate_existing from sysadmin/bin (Already exists, not a link)
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/storage.php from sysadmin/bin (Already exists, not a link)
This can result in FATAL failures…blablabla

I have checked and in fact, all these are real files instead of symlinks

Rather than know why it happens ( it would be interesting, anyway) , what’s the RIGHT way to solve this ??
I have read a lot of symlinks questions and answers here (delete, rename , restart, reinstall modules , disable modules etc.etc. ) but I haven’t found a common way to proceed…

Thank you

If they’re not symlinks, then the system assumes you’ve replaced them for a reason.

If there is no reason, then just delete them and run fwconsole reload (or amportal a r)

delete and reload works ok, thank you !

I would like to know why real files are there and by what process they have been written …(probably the system update) ?