HA and upgrade to FreePBX 13

Anything I have to consider when upgrading my HA system to FreePBX 13?
Just use the FreePBX upgrader and that’s it?

As far as I know, there’s nothing stopping you, but I haven’t done a test upgrade in a while, so I’m not 100% sure.

I’m hoping to get some time next week to spend on some final testing of upgrades, so if you can wait until then, that would probably be a good idea!

However, upgrading the DISTRO from 6.5 to 6.6 is a lot more challenging, so please don’t do that :sunglasses:

Also, make sure you have a backup, just in case!

We are on 6.12.65.

Yes, let us know when you have done your testing and you give green light.
We thought of upgrading in maybe one to two months from now.

Any news about upgrading a FreePBX High Availability system to FreePBX 13?
Our distro version is 6.12.65-29.

Wiki was updated last week for this

http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/Upgrading+a+HA+System+from+6.12.65+to+10.13.66

Not sure what is meant by "upgrading is only possible when you are running FreePBX 13.
I am running FreePBX 12, but would like to upgrade to 13.

I assume this should be: “upgrading is only possible when you are running FreePBX 12”.

I have a few questions:

When I have upgraded master node freepbx-a, the wiki says: “at this point you can now take the cluster out of maintenance mode.”
Should I not leave it in maintenance mode to proceed with upgrading on freepbx-b, or do I set it back to non-maintenance mode, then switch to freepbx-b and set the cluster to maintenance mode from there?

I don’t understand why it would be beneficial to move out of maintenance mode before the standby node is upgraded too. The wiki looks like the cluster is not in maintenance mode when the standby node is upgraded.

Next questions:
My master node is upgraded, my cluster is in maintenance mode. When I move over to the standby node, do I need to put the master into standby as well?
So freepbx-b is left in standby mode while being upgraded?

I too have the same confusion, not sure if it is a typo in the page or it means you need to use the “12 to 13 Upgraded Tool” to upgrade FreePBX to 13 before doing the procedure to upgrade the distro from 6.5 to 6.6…

I already updated to latest from System Admin which is 6.12.65-32 and don’t want to assume anything to avoid trouble…

Could anyone please clarify this?