FreePBX Phone Apps DND Questions

I’ve got some questions on the DND app. I’m using Aastra phones and I’d like to know if there is way to set this app to just toggle the DND setting?

Right now there is a prompt on the display as to the current setting and then there is a way to change the setting. I’d like it to just toggle the setting and the BLF.

Currently I press the DND key then have to press the down arrow key to see the current setting, press the right arrow if I want to change the setting, then press the left arrow to exit the DND app.

I want to reduce the number of key presses from the current 4 down to just 1.

Thanks,
Jay

Bump.

OK. so how about this? Are there variables that are exposed in the endpoint configuration? What we could do is create a BLF with *76EXT#, where EXT is the extension number.

So, if there are variables for the endpoint manager what are they and where are they documented?

Thanks,
Jay

The current version of DND phone app in 13 works with a single push toggles on/off.

http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/FPG/EPM-Variables+exposed+in+Base+File+Editor

Thanks for the update. How do I update my phone apps? I’m current with my license on this computer, though that happened just within the last month. My phone apps are from 12/17/2015.

Thanks,
Jay