FreePBX 12 Check Online Fails on RasPi

@tm1000 after upgrading the system with the last module updates i can’t even open the login screen of freepbx
in the error log the following:

[Mon Sep 15 10:52:03 2014] [error] [client 192.168.0.150] client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/admin/index.html
[Mon Sep 15 10:52:03 2014] [error] [client 192.168.0.150] client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/admin/index.cgi
[Mon Sep 15 10:52:03 2014] [error] [client 192.168.0.150] client denied by server configuration: /var/www/html/admin/index.pl

Unfortunately none of those are errors. I recommend you load the page and see if it’s still spinning and loading or if it’s just white. I suspect you aren’t giving it any time because I suspect it’s a execution timeout but I have no way of knowing from your logs

Yikes…I’d like to get affirmation from @tm1000 or similar that this is a reasonably prudent approach before I try it…I tried rc18 and rc19 today, but still no change.

The steps I posted should be followed. You shouldn’t follow what anyone else wrote.

To be honest @mkleine’s issue is all over the place and I’m still not sure that person is even talking about freepbx 12 and all of that work does not need to be done (for said person sure but not for everyone). First off deleting the module “framework” actually does nothing along with some other issues with the thread but in the end I’m glad it got fixed for @mkleine

If anyone is still having this issue feel free to PM me

Understood. As best as I can decipher, I have no outstanding actions, so I’ll just monitor the thread.

I am confused. Are you still with a white page?

Yes, on module admin

What’s the last thing you tried?

Updated framework to rc19. Checked http logs and still get the 30sec timeout error from PHP.

Seem to be in an endless loop of unmet dependency (sysadmin) and a missing zend guard loader

If you don’t use extension routes then just remove it. Don’t try to reinstall it

If you want to use it let me know and we can work through the next steps.

If removing extension routes doesn’t fix it then post back

I do have an inbound route that only goes to a single extension…does that count?

That is not what extension routes does.

Are you using the freepbx distro?

No. I am using the raspberry-asterisk.org distribution.

I see. @beef Please remove extension routes from your machine. Your issue is (as suspected) unrelated to this thread and as I suspected this thread is filled with varying reports of different issues.

Remove extension routes. If you still can’t access module admin please let me know

The GUI doesn’t present a remove option, but I did the CLI rm per earlier instructions. Should I remove System Admin via the GUI?

I don’t even know how you got system admin installed. It is not supported on pi

amportal a ma delete sysadmin

Removed both sysadmin and extensionroutes, still get the same blank page and 30sec maximum error in http log when I check online from Moduleadmin.

Appreciate your perseverance and willingness to help, but I need to get to sleep now. Thanks!

For me nothing helped, after a debug that was getting into a loop it advised me to upgrade modules because some of them where disabled.
After I gave the command amportal a ma upgrade all i thought the problem was solved, i could login again but with some errors, the dashboard was the fallback page.
Then i rebooted the pi and now I only got a db error:
FATAL ERROR

DB Error: connect failed

Trace Back

/var/www/html/admin/libraries/db_connect.php:71 die_freepbx()
[0]: DB Error: connect failed

/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php:91 require_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/libraries/db_connect.php

/etc/freepbx.conf:9 require_once()
[0]: /var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php

/var/www/html/admin/config.php:99 include_once()
[0]: /etc/freepbx.conf

On every command i give in CLI i get this output:

root@raspbx:~# amportal a dbug

Please wait…
/usr/local/sbin/amportal: regel 47: [FATAL]: opdracht niet gevonden

/var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_engine: regel 98: [FATAL]: opdracht niet gevonden
**** WARNING: ERROR IN CONFIGURATION ****
astrundir in ‘/etc/asterisk’ is set to but the directory
does not exists. Attempting to create it with: 'mkdir -p ’

mkdir: ontbrekend argument
Typ ‘mkdir --help’ voor meer informatie.
**** ERROR: COULD NOT CREATE ****
Attempt to execute 'mkdir -p ’ failed with an exit code of 1
You must create this directory and the try again.
root@raspbx:~#

Don’t know what to do now…

@D_Sanders are you using a pi? Also your database server is stopped. Please restart it