Conference room phone that plays nice with PBX

We are looking for a conference room IP phone for a new office. I know not all manufacturers play well with FreePBX. What do you guys recommend for a conference room phone that plays well with FreePBX and is easy to provision?

I am also in search of a conference room IP phone. I’ll share what I’ve been looking at recently.
I’ve read good things about the YealinkCP860. It has a 10ft voice pickup distance, 10/100M Ethernet and supports 5-way conference calls. It also is supported by EPM. The other one I’m looking at is a Grandstream GAC2500. It has a 12ft voice pickup distance, Gigabit capable Ethernet/Wireless capable also, and supports 7-way conferencing. I also noticed that it’s been integrated with EPM though it’s not been listed in the EPM supported devices page yet. The only reason I know that is because we use EPM on our FreePBX and I see the GAC2500 up there as a choice for configuration.

This certainly does not answer your question, but since I’m in a similar boat I thought I’d share what I’ve been looking at.
I’ll be interested to see what suggestions you get from those who are using conference IP phones.

Kind regards,
Penny

Thanks for the reply, Penny.

we have always used the polycom phones - rock solid, great sound and they are integrated with the epm