CDR fields values issue

I have a couple of problems with CDR:

1. There are always three fields for each call: a) real call duration, waiting time before call, total time including previous two fields
  2. Destination field holds internal dialplan macro names: s [macro-dialout-trunk] for example. You can see it on the attached picture.

I saw screenshots in next topic with correct fields list. Where have I mistaken? Are there any troubles with settings?

What topic? I honestly have no idea what you are asking? Are you wanting to see “real call duration, waiting time before call, total time including previous two fields”

Do you also know that in Asterisk 12 CDRs are broken? (this is a problem with Asterisk)

I had no idea about. Thanx. So it is not going to be fixed by anybody but the asterisk developers team?

Yes: https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-24254

Apologies for my stupidity

We have a patch from Digium for Asterisk 12 and 13 that we applied and built new RPMs. If you yum update asterisk you should get the latest 12 RPMs and can test the CDR issue and let us know if that resolves the issue for you.

1 Like

I’ve compiled and built asterisk manually. I do not use asterisk live or any related isos and images. Could you post the patch contents here?

Please do some due diligence. The patches are provided in the ticket I linked to.

Gracias. I’ve noted appropriate files but i was confused with .diff extension. Thank you for your patience.

I can confirm It works perfectly at the moment.