AsteriskNow conversion script bug

Recently got stuck having to install from CD instead of DVD in an older system. Only route to getting FreePBX on there with the tools at hand was installing AsteriskNow 3.0.0. I found an error in the conversion script, as I just kept getting dumped back out to prompt everytime I’d run it.

Original code:

if [ $numversion = 3.0.0 ]; then echo "This appears to be AsteriskNOW Distro version $version so we can now upgrade you to the FreePBX Distro 5.211.65 track as version 5.211.65-1" echo "`date` This appears to be AsteriskNOW Distro version $version so we can now upgrade you to the FreePBX Distro 5.211.65 track as version 5.211.65-1" >> /var/log/pbx/upgrade/"$upgradeversion" if [ $numversion = 3.0.1 ]; then echo "This appears to be AsteriskNOW Distro version $version so we can now upgrade

It was missing an ‘else’ on my AsteriskNow 3.0.0 box, like so:

if [ $numversion = 3.0.0 ]; then echo "This appears to be AsteriskNOW Distro version $version so we can now upgrade you to the FreePBX Distro 5.211.65 track as version 5.211.65-1" echo "`date` This appears to be AsteriskNOW Distro version $version so we can now upgrade you to the FreePBX Distro 5.211.65 track as version 5.211.65-1" >> /var/log/pbx/upgrade/"$upgradeversion" else if [ $numversion = 3.0.1 ]; then echo "This appears to be AsteriskNOW Distro version $version so we can now upgrade

All I changed. It worked like a charm after that. Thanks!