Zulu UC 3 and Mobile

If you are still having a certificate issue your old Cert might be stuck. SSH with WinSCP into your PBX. Go to: /etc/asterisk/keys and .old your _account folder to _account.old

Now go back and try to request the certificate, it should be successful. While you are there don’t forget to highlight over the cert under default and check it as the default cert.

Then head over to System Admin and HTTPS Setup. Click on Settings and Select your LetsEncrypt cert then hit install. Wait for it to finish. You should now be able to connect from mobile. Mobile requires that a cert be correctly installed while desktop does not.

I have fund 2 issues with the mobile app to notconnect you have to use FQDN not the ip on app
also you have to set let’s encrypt as a default Cert on certification manager then it would connect

Im able to connect now but no audio and i dont know why thank you…

Still got the same error message after doing what you told to do

There was an error updating the certificate: Error ‘Requested host ‘subdomain.domain.com’ could not be resolved’ when requesting http://subdomain.domain.com//.freepbx-known/3d29b5fed39abefa91444877b9bc4f5d

oh! Well that error will occur when you dont have the DNS record setup in your GoDaddy or wherever you host your records. If you are resolving your domain to an internal DNS server then you will need to create the records there and point them to your PBX. It all depends on where you have your DNS in your PBX pointing to.

I know this is old but did anyone figure the delay issue with zulu mobile app. The issue I have is that the phone doesn’t ring on my end then person is just there. Sometime by the time I hear them they have hung up.

Thanks

I have a valid cert, all ports forwarded that need to be and I have never been able to get the mobile android app to connect at all. Not even once.

I have seen issues on T Mobile LTE

I have Sprint

The login is a bit different than the desktop version. What are you putting in for each field?

Account Name: Work
Username: 77228 (That is the userman username. It’s the extension)
Password: (matches userman password)
Server: External Address of our PBX. It resolves just fine from a PC
Port: 8002 (Opened up on the firewall in front of the PBX)

Looks good. Does the desktop Version work fine for you?

yep. No problems on Desktop version

Since the QR code bug was fixed in the last few days with Zulu Mobile, I’ve just successfully scanned my first Zulu QR code, but now the error is that I don’t have an SSL cert. So I’m running Let’s Encrypt’s Certbot, and it was working fine until…

Total                                                  443 kB/s |  12 MB  00:28
Running transaction check
Running transaction test
Transaction test succeeded
Running transaction
**Warning: RPMDB altered outside of yum.**
Could not install OS dependencies. Aborting bootstrap!

any ideas?!

I’ve just seen that the FreePBX GUI has a certificate management tool. OK, I’ll use that. But does anyone know if this will work given that I’m ideally wanting (eventually) to use ZeroTier for my iPhone Zulu access? Does this mean I should temporarily allow WAN access to my self hosted PBX and then once I’ve got the certificate disable it again? Guessing this won’t work with the renewal process etc…

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.