Zulu UC 3.0 and Outlook 2013 - 2016 and Edge browser

I have Zulu UC version 3 installed and have the Chrome plug in enabled. Click to dial works in Chrome as advertised. How do I get Click to dial to work in Outlook desktop clients and Microsoft Edge browser?

This plugin is a work in progress and not yet available.

I am not aware of any plans to support this browser, tho it may be. File a feature request for a commercial product. Sangoma Documentation

You shouldn’t since it’s abandonware from Microsoft. “Edge” is now forked from Chromium. So the next edge release will support Zulu browser extension out of the box (it will be chrome). Supporting the older version of Edge should never even be thought about. (my 2c)

The next version of Microsoft Edge (Currently in Beta) running on my mac because it’s Chromium :slight_smile: ^

1 Like

I thought Edge was going to be the Microsoft end all for a browser. When is this new Edge going to be released? I am in the process of deploying Windows 10 version 1903 to our user base.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.