Zulu mobile was working just fine before. I don’t believe anything changed on the server, but all of a sudden I cannot complete calls through the Zulu app. The only changes I can think of was a round of updates, and I’m not sure which updates may have been applied. I have uninstalled the app on the phone (iPhone 14.3), deleted the Zulu user completely, and gone as far as restarting the entire phone server. I also removed the user from all groups, and individually assigned Zulu under the user. Any call I try, even to the PBX, fails. I tried *60 for speaking clock and it fails. Here is the log that I downloaded from the Zulu app. Nothing seems to jump out at me for the failure. I am testing a 2 user license on this server and this is the same issue on both. Leads me to think it’s something on the server. I double checked that the ws and wss protocols are still enabled.