Zulu Link to URL failed after today's updates

zulu
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fafc2bdf118>

(Shane Dalgleish) #1

Zulu Client: v3.3.1+103
Zulu Server: 15.0.58.2
PBX: v15.0.16.42

I had Link to URL working fine with Zulu, but I ran a few module updates today and it has stopped working.

[2020-Jan-30 14:34:45] [freepbx.INFO]: Module: endpoint Updated to version 15.0.24.36 [] []
[2020-Jan-30 14:34:49] [freepbx.INFO]: Module: paging Updated to version 15.0.4.18 [] []

It was working prior to these updates.

pagingpro also updated, but it wasn’t working by this time.
[2020-Jan-30 15:53:55] [freepbx.INFO]: Module: pagingpro Updated to version 15.0.1.11 [] []

I have enabled Link to URL on just my extension, and can see in the logs that this is being correctly set:

-- Executing [701@ext-queues:50] Set("SIP/HPBXMedia1-00000000", "__ZULU_RAW_TYPE=url") in new stack
-- Executing [701@ext-queues:51] Set("SIP/HPBXMedia1-00000000", "__ZULU_TYPE=url") in new stack
-- Executing [701@ext-queues:52] Set("SIP/HPBXMedia1-00000000", "__ZULU_URL=http://myurl.com/lookup/lookup.php?number=0212345678") in new stack

Looking at the logs from zulu client, it doesn’t show up, but I’ve never checked those logs when it’s working correctly, so I don’t know if it should.

I’ve downgraded modules that changed today:

[2020-Jan-30 16:51:47] [freepbx.INFO]: Module: endpoint Updated to version 15.0.24.35 [] []
[2020-Jan-30 16:53:17] [freepbx.INFO]: Module: paging Updated to version 15.0.4.18 [] []
[2020-Jan-30 16:54:01] [freepbx.INFO]: Module: pagingpro Updated to version 15.0.1.10 [] []

It is still not working.
Nothing changed on the desktop, I have tried older versions of the Zulu client which I know worked.

I’m at a loss…

Anything I’ve missed?


(David M. Lee) #2

@shanedalgleish,

Did you fwconsole reload after downgrading?

Zulu Server 15.0.58.2 is pretty recent. Try downgrading that to 15.0.58.1 and see if the problem persists.


(Shane Dalgleish) #3

It was working with Zulu 15.0.58.2 two days ago.
Yes I did try downgrading, to Zulu 15.0.58.1 and .0, and yes I did reload. I even rebooted it.

I have run in to this exact issue before after updating Zulu, and whatever was wrong was fixed in the following update.

This time Zulu wasn’t updated, only endpoint and paging were changed.

I have considered local issues with my desktop, disabled security and tested.
I downgraded the Zulu Client to 3.3.0, 3.2.2, and 3.0.4.

Current config is:
Zulu Client: v3.3.1+103 © Sangoma
Zulu Server: 15.0.58.0 © Sangoma
PBX: v15.0.16.42 © Sangoma

paging Updated to version 15.0.4.17 
pagingpro Updated to version 15.0.1.10
endpoint Updated to version 15.0.24.35 

Still no Joy


(Shane Dalgleish) #4

@dlee

Just to make it even more curious, it works for Withheld numbers!!!

From Zulu Client Logs

January 31st 2020, 4:18:55 pm - info: CallPopupListener - _onCall - received inbound call event - {"type":"url","url":"http%3A%2F%2Fourdomain.com.au%2Flookup%2Flookup.php%3Fnumber%3DWithheld"}
January 31st 2020, 4:18:55 pm - debug: CallPopup actions - onInbound - Call Id: 1580447932.301 - {"type":"url","url":"http%3A%2F%2Fourdomain.com.au%2Flookup%2Flookup.php%3Fnumber%3DWithheld"}
January 31st 2020, 4:18:55 pm - debug: CallPopup reducer - CALL_POPUP_INBOUND - Call Id: 1580447932.301 - {"type":"url","url":"http%3A%2F%2Fourdomain.com.au%2Flookup%2Flookup.php%3Fnumber%3DWithheld"}

Tested immediately afterwards from my mobile and it didn’t work.
Hid my number, it worked.

Asterisk Logs look the same, but once things slow down I’ll do a test.

Current config is:
Zulu Client: v3.3.1+103
Zulu Server: 15.0.58.0
PBX: v15.0.16.42


(Shane Dalgleish) #5

Updated back to these versions, and it’s working for everything again…

Zulu Client: v3.3.1+103
Zulu Server: 15.0.58.2
PBX: v15.0.16.42

I’m very confused as to why it would only pop up for withheld numbers on Friday. That was just weird