Zulu has multiple duplicate contacts

I just noticed that when I search for a contact or list all contacts within Zulu (latest version 3) I get 3 or 4 duplicate contacts. Not all extensions are duplicated but most are. Where can I check this? Where does Zulu pull the contact list from? I include a couple screen shots.

If no one answers here, contact support

This one is definitely a bug I think. I’ve had similar issues.

I managed to fix it by exporting all contacts with the bulk handler. deleting all contacts and then reimporting them.

For the internal extensions, I had to export all users, delete them, and then re-import them. bare in mind you will have to add passwords to the csv after you export them. and also re-setup an groups and permissions you had set.

Bit a of a bitch workaround but hey… support for the commercial modules is killer for something simple like this. Maybe I’ll submit a bug…

Also tried contact manager, user manager and zulu on the edge track. no difference.

You should document it and include your work-around. While it doesn’t point out the root cause, it could give the techs something to work with to reproduce the problem.

I submitted a commercial support ticket and they basically said “use the alpha versions or wait for the stable release of desktop app 3.3.0”.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.