FreePBX | Register | Issues | Wiki | Portal | Support

Zulu 3 Could not connect to server


(Doug Kuhns) #1

I had zulu 3 installed on a windows 7pro pc, but now when I open it and try it sign in, It says Could not connect to server. What is going on? Zulu extension in chrome shows connected. I click remove account and try to sign in again with same result. I tried a different user and get same result. How do I troubleshoot this?


(TheJames) #2

Please open a commercial support ticket at https://support.sangoma.com


#3

Maybe this?


(Doug Kuhns) #4

Running a zyxel 310 router. Watched the logs and the traffic from that computer was forwarding to the pbx. I should note that zulu is working fine on at least 4 other computers on the network.


#5

It was werid because the server showed me connected, the traffic showed me connected, it was just the desktop saying I was not. We turned SOPHOS off, then opened Zulu, then closed, turned SOPHOS on, then opened again and it was still working.

Like a permission thing just on the desktop, just that desktop.


(Doug Kuhns) #6

I tried installing on different user with same result, so I installed the alpha version on that user and that worked! Installed alpha version on the main user and I’m able to sign in now.


#7

@ozarktech - do incoming calls work for you?

3.0.3alpha1 also fixed whatever the sign in issue was with us, but now it seems Zulu does not pick up on incoming calls. We’ve decided to go back to Zulu 2 for now since we really don’t want to run an alpha of anything in prod, and it seems there are still some bugs to work through.


(Doug Kuhns) #8

I did not test that part of it. This is for a customer and I wasn’t onsite. They mainly wanted it for making calls, not receiving them. I hope they get the bugs worked out soon. I don’t want’ to run beta, let alone alpha in production.


(Andrew Nagy) #9

Any issues you are having should be reported to a support ticket so we can work through the bugs. They aren’t bugs if we don’t know about them.


(Doug Kuhns) #10

I tried to create a ticket in the sangoma portal. The pbxact shows up in our portal, but when I enter deployment id in the ticket creator, it doesn’t find it.
Anyway, Have the same client with a windows 8 laptop and zulu 3.0.3 says Could not fetch presence state when I try to set the presence. Also it keeps saying. Could not Fetch stream. Retry.
Also, using click to dial in chrome would bring up an error message Zulu has stopped working. When I click details it shows this:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX64
Application Name: Zulu.exe
Application Version: 3.0.3.128
Application Timestamp: 5a9d90df
Fault Module Name: StackHash_b5a5
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Offset: PCH_84_FROM_node+0x0000000000102851
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data: 0000000000000008
OS Version: 6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: b5a5
Additional Information 2: b5a52b638795d47144f18984e08cfc42
Additional Information 3: 90b9
Additional Information 4: 90b9fe276e0ae28dea96ad8bf5a0d0ad
I noticed there was an update for the zulu module in pbxact, so I updated it. I did not hear back yet whether that resolved the issue.