Zoiper extension doesn't ring

I have three zoiper extensions, but only one will receive inbound calls unless it is answered on another extension and transferred. All settings in the three are the same, as far as I can tell. The two in question can call out, transfer rx/tx, and all other functions except when an inbound call rings all extensions in the building, these two don’t ring and consequently cannot answer the call. I am sure this is something stupid, but I’ve not been able to find what I am looking for.

Have you tried switching registrations between a non-working one and the working one, to see if the problem follows the extension? If the problem stays with the extension, it could be some sort of routing/FindMeFollowMe rules configured on the system. If there is nothing obvious in the gui, you can post the acli output from a failing call so we can try to figure out what’s going on.

If the problem stays with the zoiper install, I’d start by considering network issues, assuming there are no settings zoiper that are causing it. I doubt there would be if transfers are getting through. Are there any network differences between the three?

1 Like

Per your suggestion, I switched registrations and the problem followed, which in turn led me to ring groups, where I found that the two in question weren’t members. Thanks for simplifying this for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.