ZAP DID's are no longer recognized by the inbound routs

Hello all. I have the latest version of FreePBX on a machine containing a Digium TDM410 with 4 FXO ports. This setup was working perfectly until last night that I had a power outage. This morning I found that the system no longer recognized the 4 channels on the Digium card. So I took care of that, now the inbound routs do not work. The system had retained all the old setup, so I did not have to change anything. Just FYI, in the past I had assigned a different DID to each ZAP channel and on the inbound routs based on the ZAP channel DID, I routed the calls to proper destinations. After the power outage issue when I call into he system, it responds to all 4 channels by some message saying the number dialed is no longer in service. If I take out the DID info from just one of the inbound routs to make it a catch all, that message no longer is played but all the other channels follow the same rout as the catch all channel. By doing this I have at least verified that all 4 FXO channels work, and my destinations work. But I have lost the flexibility and functionality of routing each channel separately.
This all was working properly before the power outage, I don’t understand what has gone wrong that the ZAP DID’s are not being recognized by the inbound routs. Any ideas?

It turned out that the system had overwritten my customized chan_dahdi.conf with the auto generated version. Since there were no new hardware introduced to the system, I don’t understand why this happened.
Anyway, I added the following magic line to my file, and now everything is working

useincommingcalleridonzaptransfer=yes

Please NOTE that in the above line, the word incoming is misspelled. My system won’t work with the correct spelling :slight_smile: