Yum repos hosed

Hey All, somehow all my yum repos on my freepbx distro got deleted when I upgraded the firmware to 10.13.66-21.

When I typed a yum command, it came back telling me no repos to choose and there were no .repo files on my system. I found a way to add the Commercial schmooze repo and then had to manually change that to go to version 6 instead of version 7 to work, but I can at least get the commercial modules updated.

This does nothing for standard modules though. Can I get some help on what the basic repos I need to have for this system is?

FreePBX 14.0.1.4

Anyone have any ideas on this for me? I would really like to get my server fixed so I can update everything.

My attempt at upgrading to FreePBX 14 failed, and now my yum has no repos enabled either. :frowning: Still trying to find a solution besides completely reinstalling from scratch.

Hi!

and

Which one is it???

Firmware 10.13.66-21 means FreePBX 13…

Did you attempt to upgrade to the FreePBX 14 distro/Sangoma 7 using the beta distro upgrader script?

If you did, did you create a ticket and upload the two log files asked for in the troubleshooting section?

Have a nice day!

Nick

Hi!

You have nothing under /etc/yum.repos.d and/or /etc/yum.repos.d.preupgrade (which seems to be some sort of backup of the repos)?

If you have something in /etc/yum.repos.d.preupgrade could you list what it is?

Did you create a ticket and upload the two log files asked for in the troubleshooting section?

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick