XML Error when pressing VM button on Sangoma S505 phones

I have had a Freepbx system running for a while now with Sangoma S505 phones connected to it working just fine. Recently, some of the phones started to give an XML error when pressing the VM button on the phone itself, with or without voicemails waiting. The other App buttons on the screen work still. It started with 1 phone a few weeks ago, and seems that more phones are being added to the list as time goes on.

I have verified that the system is up to date, updated the phone apps, updated the firmware on the phones, factory reset the phones, verified they are on the same internal network with no firewall, and checked to make sure phone apps were enabled for the extensions.

Freepbx 15.0.17.63
Phone:
IMG: 3.0.4.88
BOOT: 3.0.4.33
ROM: 3.0.4.88

I am not sure where to go from here.

Thanks,
Brian

we opened a ticket for a similar issue. Restapps has a bug apparently. Try downgrading:

fwconsole ma list | grep restapps
fwconsole ma downloadinstall restapps --tag 15.0.19.70
fwconsole ma list | grep restapps

Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your help. This solved the issue for the phones. It seems to be a bug in any version of restapps after the one you suggested I downgrade to.

Thanks,
Brian

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.