Wrong trunk name in logfiles and CDRs

Hi!

Ok, it is not a serious problem but it is annoying me:
I currently have a PBX in a Flash System with Asterisk 10.0.0 and FreePBX 2.9.0.7 running - but the problem also occured in previous versions of Asterisk and FreePBX.

I’ve set up multiple SIP-Trunks. For example, there are 3 sipgate.de trunks. They all are provided with a individual register string 000000:[email protected]/000000 to provide correct inbound DID routing. It is all working. I can recieve and place calls. All calls also find the correct routes.

But: In the Asterisk logfiles and as a consequence in the CDRs there is a wrong trunkname.
If a call comes in on trunk “Mike”, it is correctly routed but false logged.
So the logs show for example:

netsock2.c: == Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
netsock2.c: == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
pbx.c: – Executing [0000000@from-trunk:1] Set(“SIP/Anna-00000043”, “__FROM_DID=0000000”) in new stack

It should be
pbx.c: – Executing [0000000@from-trunk:1] Set(“SIP/Mike-00000043”, “__FROM_DID=0000000”) in new stack

I don’t know why Asterisk does this and where it gets the wrong trunkname. It is fascinating, because the call definetly comes in on the trunk “Mike”, is correctly routed to “Mike” but shows as trunk “Anna”. Oh: all incoming calls show at trunk “Anna”. I’ve set up a few other trunks (all on sipgate.de) and all incoming calls are - as it affects the trunk-name - recieved on trunk “Anna”.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks a lot!

Having the same problem - see this:
http://www.dusek.eu/asterisk-freepbx-what-number-was-called-more-trunks-wrong-did/