Wrong FreePBX distro version showing after restore

A few months ago we upgraded our FreePBX distro to the CentOS 6.4 build. We built a new machine, configured the same FreePBX system admin version on the old and new machines and then backed up the config on the old machine and restored it on the new one. Everything appeared to work properly. I went today to apply upgrade scripts and when I used the “cat /etc/schmooze/pbx-version” command to determine which version I was on, it returned 1.811.210.57-1. Obviously this is incorrect, as I am running CentOS 6.4 and FreePBX 2.11.

I think what happened is that the full backup and restore from the previous system, which was on CentOS 5.7, overwrote that file. I don’t remember which exact version of the distro I had run scripts to upgrade the current system to. I know that the scripts are not cumulative and are to be applied in order. Is there any other way I can check to see what version I am actually on?

FreePBX backups do not include /etc/schmooze in the backup so no way that came over with a backup. As far as what version you are on. No way of knowing 100% but you can start telling us this. I can then get you close to what version you have and it wont hurt anything to run scripts that are not needed.

cat /etc/redhat-releases

uname -a

Tony,

Thank you for your reply.

uname -a returns: 2.6.32-358.14.1.el6.i686 #1 SMP Tue Jul 16 21:12:30 UTC 2013 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

cat /etc/redhat-release returns: CentOS release 6.4 (Final)

Ok so I would start with 4.211.64-2 and move up. Should not hurt anything.