Won't follow outbound route

Won’t follow outbound route

Distro: FreePBX-4.211.64-6-i386-Full-1376366613

FreePBX 2.11 and Astrerisk 11.4, all recent updates complete.
Problem continued after recent Core 2.11.0.6 & Framework 2.11.0.11 updates.

I have several SIP trunks, some local and some nationwide.
A lot of friends and family prefer to see a familiar number appear on their call display, so I entered the dozen local 10 digit numbers into an outbound route in order to accomodate them.
In Trixbox with Asterisk 1.6 this produced exactly what was expected.

Now with FreePBX 2.11 and Asterisk 11.4 my local outbound route (at the top of all outbound routes) is completely ignored and calls proceed down the list of routes to a nationwide trunk instead.
I have attempted to control these outbound numbers by adding them to a local trunk config instead, but again to no avail, the match pattern is completely ignored.

I attempted having both, the list in an outbound route as well as the list in the trunk, this produced a sporatic mix and finally failed and continued to ignore the numbers entered.

I also deleted the route and re-created it with a new name to see if rebuilding it may cure the problem, without success.

Outbound routes for other countries appear to be functioning correctly, IE: 44[1-689]XXXXXXXXX for UK.

It appears to me that with attempting to match the entire 10 digits, is where the problem exsits.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks