Why i get this when creating extension

I getting this why?? when i while i’m adding extension and deleting the old extension

PDOException thrown with message “SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘88291011900502912506’ for key ‘PRIMARY’”

Stacktrace:
#4 PDOException in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/Findmefollow.class.php:691
#3 PDOStatement:execute in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/Findmefollow.class.php:691
#2 FreePBX\modules\Findmefollow:add in /var/www/html/admin/modules/findmefollow/functions.inc.php:1100
#1 findmefollow_users_configprocess in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/components.class.php:457
#0 component:processconfigpage in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:363

Looks like the extension might still exist?

Are you applying Config after you delete the extension, before you rebuild it?
Is there anything left that is duplicative under the follow me application?

a quick forum search revealed this:

People not getting similar errors, but not the same, updating modules/core framework might help…

sort it now my extension was like 165738383929229485558 and I reduce extension number 6573838392922 and it’s work.

it’s can only take 10 number lol

… and I thought a 4-digit extension number was over-kill.

That looks more like a DID than an extension. Seems a bit extreme. Most people use three or four-digit numbers for their extensions and leave the DID’s to their inbound routes.

2 Likes

i thought 4-5 can be easy hack right?

3-5 character passcodes: Yes, even with 10-character extensions.
3-5 character extensions with 32-character passcodes: No.
3-5 character extensions with 32-character passcodes, integrated firewall, blocking rules for unknown IP addresses, and built-in VPN: No.

Can you imagine transferring a call…Yikes!

i use sip alias to transfer call

Even if they guess the extension if you are using the default 32 character password size then they are likely to die before they randomly guess your password… Or blow your server up with a massive DDOS attack trying to get into it which should be very noticeable and if your firewall/fail2ban is setup then they should stop that.

i have fail2ban and firewall on the server and on my router

You should be good then with a 32 bit password (Default) and a 3-4 digit extension then. We get tons of attempts but most of them are blindly guessing common extensions with common passwords.

You don’t have to open your SIP ports to the www…

<OCD Mode>32 BYTE password - 256 bit password.</OCD Mode>

thats mean not to port forward right?

Not sure which router you use, but most routers you can open/forward ports from specified destinations only. Open only from your SIP Provider and trusted remote locations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.