Why I can't install FreePBX distro

ok no worries, you wouldn’t have by any chance a tutorial that would deal with this subject

Not handy but I think google has got a few.

you wouldn’t even have the exact wording of the question by any chance

You could start with “what is an IP address”.

know that, I have a lot of knowledge in computer science… but seriously, you wouldn’t have the exact wording

This is a troll for sure. Hahahaha. Its called learn how to use VirtualBox. Your IP issue has nothing to do with FreePBX

Hello, I just finished installing FreePBX distro (Virtualbox), I copied the ip address that was displayed on the google url bar except that it didn’t work and I realized that I didn’t have the same ip address in freepbx distro and in my “real” pc, can someone help me to solve this problem

That’s probably Virtualbox default network configuration set NAT , therefore check VirtualBox network configuration and set to bridge.

1 Like

Yea, its called learn how to use Virtualbox and set your IP…Its not a FreePBX issue. This is no different than if you were running Microsoft Server, or Win10 or Linux or anything else in VirtualBox

Obvious troll is obvious, or oblivious troll is oblivious.

Either way don’t feed the troll.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.