Why I can't install FreePBX distro

(Nordine Zermat) #1

Hello, I have a problem when I want to install freepbx distro it does not work.

I installed the ISO version of freepbx and I put it on Oracle virtualbox, I launched it, the installation started, lines and lines of codes are generated automatically but after a while the bone restarts and returns to its starting point …

I chose: FreePBX 15 Installation (Asterisk 16) - Recommended -> Fully Automatic Installation - Output to VGA

cordially

I don't have the same ip adress
(Andrew) #2

Make sure when it’s restarting you aren’t booting back into the ISO.

(Nordine Zermat) #3

When it restarts I go back to the main “page”, that is when I choose what to install

(Nordine Zermat) #4

i tested that in : linux -> other (64bits) and now i’m already testing that with : linux -> redhat (64bits) .

this is gonna change anything ?

Please confirm that when it restarts, you have dismounted the ISO.

Or, that when it reboots and asks you again what to install, you stopped the VM, dismounted the ISO and restarted the VM.

There are many videos on this subject. Perhaps

will help.

(Nordine Zermat) #7

when it restarts it asks me again what I want to install, how can I “unmount” the ISO?

I’ve already seen this tutorial and I’m doing exactly the same thing but it doesn’t work

Though this is for a different guest OS, I believe that the answer also applies to your case:

(Nordine Zermat) #9

I still have this problem although I followed the tutorial : I installed freepbx 15 with asterisk 16, this time I chose "Graphical Installation - Output to VGA .

Everything went perfectly in the installation I put my password, I waited that all installs and as soon as it was finished I clicked on reboot and it brings me back again to the page for the installation if someone has the solution please

(Nordine Zermat) #10

I still have this problem although I followed the tutorial : I installed freepbx 15 with asterisk 16, this time I chose "Graphical Installation - Output to VGA .

Everything went perfectly in the installation I put my password, I waited that all installs and as soon as it was finished I clicked on reboot and it brings me back again to the page for the installation if someone has the solution please .

(Simon Telephonics) #11

You were given the answer. Stop asking the same question.

Seriously dude, you just need to unmount the iso, if you refuse to do that it will keep on booting from the still mounted iso. Does that make sense?

(Nordine Zermat) #13

My bad, but I have a new problem : ip r …

it gives me an ip but as soon as I type the ip in the url nothing is displayed . (I tried all the ip present)

(Nordine Zermat) #14

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

My guess is you typed the ip in the wrong place, where did you type it?

(Nordine Zermat) #16

In the google url bar

Was that ‘google bar’ on a machine in the same network as the ‘IP’? (post both IP’s)

(Nordine Zermat) #18

What is the same IP?

(Nordine Zermat) #20