Where freepbx log calls?

Hello,
My name is Roberto. I’m Italian and i speek English a bit.

I installed Freepbx 2.5.2 but i don’t understand why the application doesn’t display Reports history calls although the file Master.csv is full of data …

i read this post:

http://www.freepbx.org/support/documentation/module-documentation/asterisk-logs

On January 31st, 2008 fskrotzki (Contributor) said:

there are two places the call logs are stored. You found one which is the logs as they are exported in /var/log/asterisk/cdr-*, the second place which is where you can’t find is in the mysql databases. There is a call log table that contains those entries that you see displayed via the GUI interface. You’ll find it in database asteriskcdrdb, called cdr

If you installed phpmyadmin you can browse via the GUI to it and delete the records you want.

But i won’t delete the calls, i should see that in reports!

How i can enable the Cdr-Db to save and show me the calls in reports page?

Somebody help me?

Regards,
Roberto

You need to install asterisk-addons to get CDR into MySQL.
Some info is here: http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cdr+mysql

Google for “asterisk mysql cdr” and you will find a lot of sites that has more information.

I have recently built a fresh install - FreePBX 2.6.0.0 & Asterisk 1.6.0.15

I to am trying figure out how to work the Reports tab in FreePBX, Do I also have to install the asterisk-addon - I can see from the file system that there is the Mysql folder with sub folders for \asterisk \asteriskcdrdb \test and \mysql there are also the following files mysql.sock ib_logfile0, ibdata1 and ib_logfile1 - from these enteries i would have thought the addon was installed.

astersik*CLI> cdr show status
CDR logging: enabled
CDR mode: simple
CDR output unanswered calls: no

astersik*CLI> cdr mysql status - is not recognised

Any suggestions most welcome Thanks you in advance.

For the posterity: AsteriskNOW does not have the MySQL CDR modules by default AFAIK. If you need a solution ASAP and/or is willing to deal with CSV logging, see my comment here.