Where are OSS Endpoint Manager Config Files Located

Hi I decided to migrate my pbx to a virtualized system. Unfortunately, the vmware p2v software kept failing so I built the new system from scratch and backup/restore on the new server. Unfortunately, the backup doesn’t do the OSS EPM files, so I had to copy and paste my cfg files. One problem I’ve found is the GUI is blank so it clears some of my customization I had copied over. Does anyone know where the OSS EMP files are stored so I can just copy those files to the new server? I would have thought they’d be in the tftpboot folder but they are not.

Assuming oss epm 14.0.2.1:

• copy the folder /var/www/html/admin/modules/_ep_phone_modules/
  • backup and restore these mysql tables:
    endpointman_brand_list
    endpointman_custom_configs
    endpointman_global_vars
    endpointman_line_list
    endpointman_mac_list
    endpointman_model_list
    endpointman_oui_list
    endpointman_product_list
    endpointman_template_list

No promises, but I think that should do it.

Basic procedure should be the same for other versions, but the table list might differ.

and where can I find the mysql files? I don’t see and option to backup mysql in the backup module so I’m assuming I need to copy it via winscp or something?

On the source:

mysqldump asterisk endpointman_brand_list endpointman_custom_configs endpointman_global_vars endpointman_line_list endpointman_mac_list endpointman_model_list endpointman_oui_list endpointman_product_list endpointman_template_list > ossepm.sql

Then on the target:

mysql asterisk < ossepm.sql
1 Like

excellent, thanks for your help!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.