When Changing Extension CID I Get "All Circuits Busy"

I have two extensions that I want to have a different "Extension CID's" than the rest of my extensions.  When I change this extension to the DID that I want to show for the CID everything works fine, except for when i try to make a call using the area code from that CID it gives me the "all circuits busy" message. 

All extensions use the same route, and the Route CID should be overridden by the exentension CID, which it does if I dial any number that does not use the same area code as the CID for that extension. 

I have searched up and down for an answer to this with no luck, and I have tried everything i can think of.