Whatprovides /var/lib/asterisk/bin?

Hi, everybody,

I’m trying to get the distro installed on a vm and running into some issues. Currently I can’t find any package that provides /var/lib/asterisk/bin or its contents.

Background: trying to install as a Xen vm. I imported the distro with cobbler, deployed it with virsh and when I went through the CentOS installer, FreePBX was checked. The FreePBX package got installed but most of the support files did not, so I downloaded:

5.211.65-1-Installer-Script.sh

from the Wiki and tried to run that. I got stuck briefly when it complained that mysql had a root password, but it turned out that mysql just wasn’t running. Subsequent to that, it failed looking for asterisk11-11.6 because asterisk11-11.7 is now in the repo, so I modified the script for 11.7 and it runs through now until it gets to anything in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin because those are missing.

Some previous forum posts led me to believe that those should be in the freepbx package, but that’s not what I’m seeing:

[root@voip ~]# rpm -q --filesbypkg freepbx | grep -v /usr/srcfreepbx
/etc/httpd/conf.d/freepbx.conf

[root@voip ~]# ls -l /etc/yum.repos.d/
total 4
-rw-r–r-- 1 root root 1598 Jan 2 05:22 FreePBX.repo

[root@voip ~]# yum whatprovides /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, kmod
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
base | 1.9 kB 00:00
extras | 3.4 kB 00:00
pbx | 1.3 kB 00:00
schmooze-commercial | 1.3 kB 00:00
schmooze-commercial/primary | 16 kB 00:00
schmooze-commercial 106/106
updates | 1.3 kB 00:00
No Matches found

So, can anybody tell me where to get these files in the distro?

Oh, and:

[root@voip ~]# rpm -q freepbx freepbx-2.11.0-124.noarch [root@voip ~]# cat /etc/issue CentOS release 6.5 (Final) Kernel \r on an \m

install_amp from the freepbx tarball. they are not installed by the RPM but are instead installed through the install_amp script.