What would cause QXact reports to be empty all of the sudden?

fwconsole restart fixes it, but why is it happening, and is there a better way of fixing it - fwconsole restart can only be done after hours.

Also, is there some way to get the missed data back? the queue_log files are all there and they have data in them - just not in the reports.

Open a ticket with support.

I did. Just thought I could save some time if somebody else already fixed this problem.

Please report back with the solution so someone else will be able to save time :slight_smile:

Sangoma logged into the box - did some things and then it was working again - not a very satisfying resolution since I always like to know what to fix so I can do it myself in the future.

Sorry

Ask what the resolution was.

I did ask:

Hello Greg,

I checked the PBX and noticed the qxact_reprorts module needs an update:
| qxact_reports | 15.0.3.26 | Online upgrade available (15.0.3.33) | Commercial |

Did you roll back the version of the module? Was the module updated previously?

I run command fwconsole chown in case there were permissions not set previously and also load the data of the logs. According to the cron job list, the PBX is updating the queue reports data each 5 min.
| 7 | qxact_reports | sync | */5 * * * * | 2021-05-12 15:30:00 | Command: /usr/sbin/fwconsole qxactreports --sync -q 2>&1 > /dev/null | Yes |

Warm regards,

Melissa Ortiz

I mean, it’s accurate to what she did, but it is missing the “why did it fail?” - I did ask. Even if the module was out of date, that shouldn’t make it fail - it was up-to-date at one point and working.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.