WARNING[xxxxx] res_pjsip_pubsub.c: No registered subscribe handler for event call-info

Does anyone know what these asterisk warnings relate to?

WARNING[6069] res_pjsip_pubsub.c: No registered subscribe handler for event call-info
WARNING[10915] res_pjsip_pubsub.c: No registered subscribe handler for event call-info
WARNING[22144] res_pjsip_pubsub.c: No registered subscribe handler for event call-info

i also get this message every 10"…

Wow, this topic is old and still no replies? I have this issue, too, with a new installation of RASPBX project.

[2019-09-09 09:29:26] WARNING[1538] res_pjsip_pubsub.c: No registered subscribe handler for event call-info

This is filling up my logs.

Anyone know what is going on or how to solve this? I have been Googling for a few hours now but found no solution yet. I must be bad at Googling! :slight_smile:

Yes because there are numerous post from this forum, the Asterisk forum and others. This means the phone is sending an EVENT that Asterisk doesn’t support. So you need to tell the phone to stop it.

I actually searched this forum before posting… I really need to get my search in order. Eye surgery probably doesn’t help, but thank you for the reply.

I found upon reviewing the device config that I had selected SHARED and not PRIVATE line. That must be what was causing that because now it is no longer showing in the logs. It has been an hour of quiet in the logs.

Thank you

1 Like