Warning: Cannot connect to online repository(s)?

Getting this this morning, after being told new modules were available:

Warning: Cannot connect to online repository(s) (https://mirror.freepbx.org). Online modules are not available.

The site responds with “False” on a basic browser entry, so it’s “responding” but not answering the module checker correctly?

1 Like

It is because of the ‘automatic updates on saterday’, this causes a big overload on Sangoma server.
So updating in the weekend is at the moment not so good idea.
I hope they will uprade their server soon.
This is going on for quite some weeks now.

I thought it might of dropped off - we are no longer updating until Sangoma release a statement around the hack/breach that actually says something of substance.

@lgaetz is there a plan to do something to increase the capacity of your mirrors? This was rather annoying for us, and I’d imagine majority of customers when weekends are typically used for outage windows, etc.

Yes, we’re aware of the issue and are devoting resources to a solution now. It is the case that late on Friday/early on Saturday, that there are more update requests than can be handled efficiently, and it can take longer for the mirror server to respond than Module Admin is willing to wait.

I’ll update in a thread when I have results to report.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.