Warm spare backup - Errors out

I had a warm spare backup setup working for quite some time. Within the last few months however it hasn’t worked. When I log into the secondary server and run the backup I find the following error. I verified the ssh keys are working. Any thoughts? Systems are at the same version

Saving Backup 2…done!
Initializing Backup 2
Connecting to remote server…
Verifying received file…
File verification failed.
Here are the first few lines of the file as sent by the remote server:

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Missing argument 1 for FreePBX\modules\Backup\Backup::add_items(), called in /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php on line 268 and defined in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/functions.inc/class.backup.php on line 164

Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/functions.inc/class.backup.php:164
  1. Whoops\Run->handleError() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/functions.inc/class.backup.php:164
  1. FreePBX\modules\Backup\Backup->add_items() /var/www/html/admin/modules/backup/bin/backup.php:268

Looking at the backup logfiles I find the following

data: Initializing Backup 2
March 15, 2023, 2:32 pm - Connecting to remote server…
March 15, 2023, 2:32 pm - id: bb2ac0b8da1f64a3498af147ba43fc10
data: Connecting to remote server…
March 15, 2023, 2:32 pm - Verifying received file…
March 15, 2023, 2:32 pm - id: bb2ac0b8da1f64a3498af147ba43fc10
data: Verifying received file…
March 15, 2023, 2:32 pm - File verification failed.

What version are your FreePBX and the various modules? If they are out of date it’s possible that newer versions have solved this problem.

Both systems are V14

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.