Want to develop a small page with call

Hi all,

want to create a page where I have a button upon pressing the button will execute a call and a user can speak to the other party.

That’s called click-to-call. There are more ways to do that than bicycles in Bejing (> 9.000.000). Google is your friend…

According to google there are 13,000,000 bicycles in Bejing

2 Likes

Not according to the song.

1 Like

As the song says , those 9,000,000 is a fact but that doesn’t preclude the possible existence of another 4,000,000, some might even be re-cycled .

Either way all three of you are likely correct.

1 Like

Be that as it may. We’d need much more information about what you are trying to accomplish. Most of the decisions involve things hat have nothing to do with FreePBX/Asterisk.

This might be the greatest joke of all time

1 Like

According to several various sources

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He's not breathing and his eyes are glazed, so his friend calls 911. "My friend is dead! What should I do?" The operator replies, "Calm down, sir. I can help. First make sure that he's dead." There's a silence, then a loud bang. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

was so chosen :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.