Voicemail Notifcation Module

One of the first modules that will be coming out in the new soon to be released Commercial Store is a Voicemail Notification Module.

This module lets you define a list of numbers to call and what order to call them in and offer to play the voicemail that was left. Once someone has listened to the voicemail and agreed to accept the voicemail it will no longer continue to call other numbers in the list and will inform any existing users that attempt to accept the voicemail that someone else has accepted the voicemail.

You can see a full overview with screenshots of this module on our blog site at http://www.schmoozecom.com/node/723

You can also set how many times to retry calling the list and the amount of time between each retry time similar to a queue until someone accepts the voicemail.

The system will than send a full report email based on the successful or failure of a voicemail notification.

We are looking for a few customers who would like a free Beta copy to test this module for us and will in return get a perpetual free license for this module. We have used if for the past 2 months with our commercial customers but need to have it throughly tested on the FreePBX Distro. This module will only work with the FreePBX Distro as it requires the sysadmin module to have it license properly.

Please reply in the thread if you are interested and I will than PM you once you have been accepted into the Beta program.

Also watch the forums here as we announce similar Beta programs over the next month for other Schmooze Com modules that will need Beta testers as we release these new commercial modules one at a time.

Hi Tony,

I developed something similar for our Asterisk PBX using dialplan and call files, so yes, I’m certainly willing to give your module a try and put it in a production test to help find out if there are any bugs left or features missing.

Feel free to send me a PM,

Thanks!
Frédéric

Have been looking for this type of solution.

Let me know what I can do to help you test this out.

Tony:

I’ll try it…

Bill

Tony,

I too have setup a test system. We are preparing to deploy a system for live use and this module would be beneficial for us. I would be more than happy to give it a try.

Thanks.

Bill you have it on your PBXact systems be default. Was included in the last upgrade.

Will it work on the other FreePBx System? That’s where I can give it a good workout.

No as it is a licensed module only and locked down. You can install the module but it wont work unless the system is licensed for the module through sysadmin. I can create a deployment for you for this.

No it just sends the call down the local dialplan. If the dialplan of from-internal cant route the call than it shows as a no answer. It does not get involved in dealing with trunk failures.

Depster have you tried using the module yet?

Yes I have been using it. Just playing the end-user advocate, anticipating questions and trying to find answers.

Is it possible to tell the difference between a user being unavailable and a trunk being busy/unavailable? I would like to see that the notification continue to try calling if the trunk is busy/unavailable.

Could some sort of text notification be sent to all users in the notification group?

For all of our Beta Testers this module has been added to the commercial repo now. Under Module Admin just enable the Commercial Option and you will be able to update to the latest like any other module.

We will be making this a general release for purchase in the next couple of weeks.

Is it too late to become a beta tester?
Thank you!

How we can sign up for Beta program if it is still open.