Voicemail Email Disclaimer - How do I remove or change it?

Voicemail Email Disclaimer - How do I remove or change it?
FreePBX 13.

Not sure what you mean by disclaimer, but have you checked Settings|Voicemail Admin|Settings ?

1 Like

By disclaimer I mean this text that gets added to the email body of the voice mail notification email. I would like to change or remove it.

--Asterisk

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of it (including any attachments), or taking any actions based on it, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete the original, and destroy any copies or printouts. Thank you. em-tr-v1-2016

That is almost certainly added by your mail server/service, not FreePBX.

1 Like

I’ll echo dicko’s comments. This is not something that FreePBX or Asterisk adds. Check with your mail server. But just in case someone DID change to FPBX text, check in Settings - Voicemail Admin - Settings. There are two fields were you can change the text used by FPBX, one for the subject, and the other for the Email Body.

Have fun.

1 Like