Voicemail, Call Parking, New Phone Registration Suddenly Fails

When registering a new phone what credentials are used? I have the following settings that I believe would apply only to phones pulling the user list and applying them to their phone.

Connectivity > Digium Phones > General Settings
Easy Mode: Disabled
Global Pin: 4444
Require Global PIN for user list?: No
Phone Authentication Method: Global Pin

However, I’m never asked for the password as the user list is never displayed. It errors out while trying to start the connection from what I can see. It says contacting the server… then fails. It used to pull the user list then when I selected the user I would have to enter the Global Pin.

However, this also doesn’t explain why the voicemail and parked calls on the phones can not be displayed while trying to connect to the freepbx unit.

Some people seem to have the registration issue and find out that there are bad or corrupt extensions in the system or they usually have a NAT issue. I haven’t changed any network settings in some time, so I would think that the NAT setup wouldn’t all of a sudden change and or be wrong. Digium Phone Provisioning Hangs at fetching user list - #12 by malcolmd

I’m also seeing this in the logs quite a bit… what is going on with this!

[2021-06-02 00:38:33] WARNING[6974] chan_sip.c: Retransmission timeout reached on transmission ggvhMtlBv4uQ27BnDcVRnAZtSQ-Sedq6 for seqno 102 (Critical Request) – See Home - Asterisk Documentation