Voicemail broken with new installation

I just installed Asterisk and FreePBX on a Mac 10.5 setup. With the Mac distro of Asterisk some file paths were different, but with a few symlinks, everything appears to be working normally, except voicemail.

I called my external line and between extensions and my extension works as expected. I left a message for myself. The phone tells me I have a message waiting. The messages show up in ARI and my email inbox. When I call *97 or *98, I get the “feature-not-avail-line” message. In the admin page under ‘Feature Codes’, there are not any options for voicemail, but should have ‘Dial Voicemail’ and ‘My Voicemail’. All the modules are up to date, and from the FreePBX interface, I can’t uninstall and reinstall the Voicemail Module.

Any ideas why I can’t get into the voicemail?

FreePBX 2.4.0.0
Asterisk 1.4.11

It looks like I got it manually added. I have another * box that I pulled some settings off of.

mysql> INSERT INTO featurecodes (modulename,featurename,description,defaultcode,customcode,enabled) VALUES (‘voicemail’,‘myvoicemail’,‘My Voicemail’, ‘*97’,NULL,1);

mysql> INSERT INTO featurecodes (modulename,featurename,description,defaultcode,customcode,enabled) VALUES (‘voicemail’,‘dialvoicemail’,‘Dial Voicemail’, ‘*98’,NULL,1);

I then saved and reloaded the settings on FreePBX. It added this to my configs, and everything appears to be back to normal:

extensions_additional.conf:
[app-dialvm]
include => app-dialvm-custom
exten => *98,1,Answer
exten => *98,n,Wait(1)
exten => *98,n,Macro(user-callerid,)
exten => *98,n,VoiceMailMain()
exten => *98,n,Macro(hangupcall,)
exten => _*98.,1,Answer
exten => _*98.,n,Wait(1)
exten => _*98.,n,Macro(get-vmcontext,${EXTEN:3})
exten => _*98.,n,VoiceMailMain(${EXTEN:3}@${VMCONTEXT})
exten => _*98.,n,Macro(hangupcall,)

; end of [app-dialvm]

[app-vmmain]
include => app-vmmain-custom
exten => *97,1,Answer
exten => *97,n,Wait(1)
exten => *97,n,Macro(user-callerid,)
exten => *97,n,Macro(get-vmcontext,${AMPUSER})
exten => *97,n(check),MailBoxExists(${AMPUSER}@${VMCONTEXT})
exten => *97,n,GotoIf($["${VMBOXEXISTSSTATUS}" = “SUCCESS”]?mbexist)
exten => *97,n,VoiceMailMain()
exten => *97,n,Macro(hangupcall,)
exten => *97,check+101(mbexist),VoiceMailMain(${AMPUSER}@${VMCONTEXT})
exten => *97,n,Macro(hangupcall,)

; end of [app-vmmain]

[from-internal-additional]
include => app-dialvm
include => app-vmmain