Voicemail and FAX Settings disappeared

Gentlemen,

I posted this originally as a “Bug” but Andrew Nagy closed the report and said this is probably more likely a support issue. I have since discovered that the individual Voicemail inboxes must now be individually defined under the “UCP / Voicemail” tab in the “User Management” Admin menu. I note this does not seem to automatically populate the inboxes in the “Allowed Voicemail” field, for extensions which were already voicemail enabled in previous versions of FPBX. It is worth noting that this must be done manually for every extension - which strikes me as a bit tedious.

Moving on to the FAX issue:

Having installed FPBX 13 / Asterisk 13, I have a critical error displayed on the Dashboard as follows:

“Inbound faxes now use User Manager users. Therefore you will need to re-assign all of your destinations that used ‘Fax Recipients’ to point to User Manager users. You may see broken destinations until this is resolved”

Followed by:

“User Manager users ‘900,Andy’ have the ability to receive faxes but have no email address defined so they will not be able to receive faxes.”

Under FPBX 12, the Inbound Fax destination was set up under the “Extensions” Application menu. This has now disappeared. I cannot find it under the new UAC either.

The “Fax Configuration” menu appears under “Settings” and says:

Fax drivers supported by this module are:
Spandsp based app_fax (res_fax_spandsp.so)

Listed beneath this, are valid email addresses for both “Outgoing Email Address” and “Email Address”. I take it these are the “Default” email addresses used by all new Fax definitions?

Back in the FAX tab on the “User Management” Admin menu, for the reported users (900, Andy), the settings are as follows:

User → 900:

Enabled → Inherit
Attachment Format → PDF
Store Locally →
Outgoing Station ID →
Outgoing Header →
Coversheet name →
Coversheet Tel →
Coversheet Email →
Email Results → Use global setting
Retries → Use global setting

User → Andy:

Enabled → Yes
Attachment Format → PDF
Store Locally → Yes
Outgoing Station ID →
Outgoing Header →
Coversheet name →
Coversheet Tel →
Coversheet Email →
Email Results → Use global setting
Retries → Use global setting

I am no closer to solving the critical issues and am not sure what is required and what can be left blank or at default.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Andy Woolford