VM Greeting

Guys, here’s one I either don’t understand, or just can’t figure out. My current scenario is, a call comes in, gets sent to an IVR. The IVR says, press 1 for sales, press 2 for support, press 3 for billings. So far, so good. I’m able set those up. Here’s my issue: When user presses 1 for sales, I have the call sent directly to my phone, however, I’d like to add a Greeting advising the user that the Sales Dpt is busy and to leave a message. I have a WAV, pre-recorded file. I can’t figure this one out. I can send the call to another IVR, but I have no idea on how to make user leave a message. And I can’t figure out how to set up a VM greeting in an extension. Could someone point me in the right direction please?.. Thanks in advance… _

Never mind. I found it. TY

You send the call to an announcement and then the announcement go to the extension.

It was actually easier than I thought. go to UCP, login with user, and upload the greeting…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.