Vitelity outbound calls fail. Call failed: Declined

Ok I need some help. I just switched from voice pulse (which the module made it way to easy to install) to Vitelity. Inbound is working but I cant get outbound to work. I have the inbound truck with the register string and the outbound truck without. I do not have anything in the dial rules. I get this everytime I try to make a call; Call failed: Declined, and its not Allison but I pretty sure its coming from my pbx.

So to me the Trunks look like they are setup right. The outbound route is
0 vitelity-out and has this for the dial patterns:
1NXXNXXXXXX
NXXXXXX
NXXNXXXXXX

Trunk sequence is
0 SIP/vitel-outbound
1 SIP/vitel-inbound
2 ZAP/g0

I talked to vitelity and they said they need a sip debug. I think its something simple I am missing, maybe its not.

Can someone give me the first couple troubleshooting steps?

Thanks to anyone you gives me their time,

Steve…

I rebuilt it last night and wa-la. My trunks worked immediately. Thanks for the help.

you should post your debug output, then someone may ‘see’ the problem.

Also, state your versions - asterisk, freepbx and any other relevant wares.

Ok, I didnt know how to do a sip debug. asterisk -rvvvv then type in sip debug. Then make a call and see what its doing. Pretty cool. I pretty sure its rebuild time. Basically the outbound is trying to go out the old voicepulse truck. I uninstalled the module and everything.

PBX in a Flash Version 1.3 Daemon Status

• Asterisk * ONLINE * Zaptel * ONLINE * MySQL * ONLINE *
  • SSH * ONLINE * Apache * ONLINE * Iptables * ONLINE *
  • Fail2ban * ONLINE * IP Connect* ONLINE * Ip6tables * ONLINE *
  • BlueTooth * ONLINE * Hidd * ONLINE * NTPD * ONLINE *
  • Sendmail * ONLINE * Samba * OFFLINE * Webmin * ONLINE *
  • Ethernet0 * ONLINE * Ethernet1 * ONLINE * Wlan0 * N/A *

• Running Asterisk Version : Asterisk 1.4.22
  • Asterisk Source Version : 1.4.22
  • Zaptel Source Version : 1.4.12.1
  • Libpri Source Version : 1.4.7
  • Addons Source Version : 1.4.7

SIP Response message for INCOMING dialog NOTIFY arrived
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseflexrate:4] Set(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “VoicePulseResponse=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
API_REMAINING=49949~FLEXRATE=999~API_ERROR_CODE=-1~API_ERROR_MESSAGE=API access denied. Account must be active and verified.”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseflexrate:5] Macro(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “voicepulseparseresponse|<?xml version=1.0 encoding=utf-8?>
API_REMAINING=49949~FLEXRATE=999~API_ERROR_CODE=-1~API_ERROR_MESSAGE=API access denied. Account must be active and verified.”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseparseresponse:1] Set(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “VoicePulseTemp=<?xml version=1.0 encoding=utf-8?>
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseparseresponse:2] Set(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “VoicePulseTemp=
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseparseresponse:3] Set(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “VoicePulseTemp=API_REMAINING=49949~FLEXRATE=999~API_ERROR_CODE=-1~API_ERROR_MESSAGE=API access denied. Account must be active and verified.”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseparseresponse:4] Set(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “VoicePulseTemp=API_REMAINING=49949~FLEXRATE=999~API_ERROR_CODE=-1~API_ERROR_MESSAGE=API access denied. Account must be active and verified.”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseparseresponse:5] Set(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “VoicePulseCounter=4”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-voicepulseparseresponse:6] While(“SIP/501-0868e2e0”, “1”) in new stack

It goes on and on.

but i do note that you have no voicepulse stuff in the limited config info you posted, yet the debug logs indicate the voicepulse flexrate script is running, and seems to be indicating your account is closed. i’m guessing you have some custom config changes that are invoking the voicepulse stuff and failing when it rejects you?