Vitelity.net - down?

In regard to Vitelity, I had a call with them today which included the Director of their Voice Engineering and their NOC director. Basically:

• They have been working towards upgrading their infrastructure to be in line with Inteliquent, and on the same network as theirs. This is largely the cause, or indirectly related to the cause of their recent issues in the last few months.
  • They have had to roll back their outbound platform migration, but are saying that they have roughly 20% of their customer base on the new platform running without issue. However, being on this new platform would not have avoided the service issues they had on 9/22 and 9/30-10/1. The issues they had on 9/14 were not experienced by anyone on the new platform.
  • They are hoping to have their infrastructure upgraded by “Thanksgiving” is what they said. Worst case is Q1 2022. They did not inspire confidence when speaking about possible issues between now and then.
  • The issue from 9/30-10/1 seems to be something different, but they were not able to tell me anything other than it being an “Exterior Network Event”. This in particular sounds different than the previous issues since they really could not provide me with any information, though I am only speculating.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have more issues in the next few months related to their infrastructure. I hope this information is useful to anyone reading.