Viewing XML on a Cisco Phone

Hi all, I’ve configured a Cisco SPA504G and now wish to browse the SEP, how do I view the XML file from my browser?

Thanks

Does the SPA504G phone use xml-config files at all? I thought it has a web gui…
The xml-config files of my Cisco 7975 and 8961 phones are stored in the tftp folder of the freePBX server. I access the files using FileZilla and my text editor is Smultron (MacOS).

Yes there is a web gui, I did my initial configuration with the xml and then sent it over to the phone and then edited the rest of the configuration via the gui, I now want to view the xml that I’ve edited. I’m looking at creating a zero touch XML

What do you mean by zero touch? I have all my xml-config-files in the tftp folder and I dont have to touch them either. I just configure the phone network settings (alternative tftp-server) and the phones pull the xml-config file from the tftp-folder of the freePBX server.

1 Like

He is trying to create the XML.

He made an initial file, but then changed things in the phone GUI and wants to export it back out to get the new settings.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.