/var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/node/package.json altered

/var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/node/package.json altered

I’ve seen another report of this, tho I’m unable to repro, it’s a false warning. What version of the IOT module is installed?

fwconsole ma list | grep iotserver

Weird, I still can’t repro this. You can resolve by upgrading the module to current:

fwconsole ma downloadinstall iotserver --tag 15.0.9.3

Module https://mirror.freepbx.org/modules/packages/iotserver/5.6/iotserver-15.0.9.3.tgz.gpg successfully downloaded
iotserver appears to be disabled. What would you like to do?
[0] Continue
[1] Attiva
[2] Cancel

what choise ?

If the module is disabled and you’re not using it, just delete it:

fwconsole ma delete iotserver

My system (15.0.24) spat out the same error yesterday morning. I did the “Download and Install 15.0.9.1” thing in the Module Admin, it fixed the error and all good this morning.

Anyone else seeing package.json as tampered today.
Module: “SmartOffice”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/node/package.json altered”
Seeing it on a few systems and diff shows no change and Module downloadand install still shows error so looks like an actual package error in 16.0.9.3

Also seeing a sql error on webrtc module 16.0.15

"Downloading module ‘webrtc’
Processing webrtc
Downloading…
2947708/2947708 [============================] 100%
Finished downloading
Extracting…Done
Download completed in 7 seconds
Updating tables webrtc_clients…Done

In Sip.class.php line 158:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘data’ cannot be null"

Again dowloadinstall still has same error/

This is making for a fun morning :slight_smile:

seeing this today, too.

I moved this to the existing topic so it looks out of place. Look at previous answers from Lorne should get you up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.